Technivorm Moccamaster Thermos CDT Grand 1.8Litre
Moccamaster is synonymous with quality and durability in the world of filter coffee machines. Each machine is built by hand, in the Netherlands and comes with a 2 year warranty. They are designed for ease of use and maintenance and brews coffee at exactly the right temperature.
The 1.8 litre Thermos flask keeps the coffee piping hot for a few hours after brewing. The coffee also stays fresh for much longer than the traditional glass pot machines.
The Moccamaster CDT Grand is perfect for small office use. The CDT Grand brews 1,8L coffee in 6 minutes; that is equivalent to 14 cups of coffee. Hour capacity is 115 cups of coffee. The 1,8L thermos jug is included.
The thermos jug has to be placed in the correct position for the brewing to start. This is indicated by a separate lamp.We advise to preheat the thermos jug to keep the coffee warm enough during 2 hours.
CDT Grand: The professional coffee filter machine with thermos jug
• Perfect brewing temperature of 92° to 96°C: less sour or bitter taste
• Brew basket with automatic drip stop
• 1.8 litre (14 cups) within 6 min.
• Two lids: the mixing/brewing lid with mixing tube for homogeneous coffee and a transport lid
• The mixing lid is also suitable to poor the coffee in your mug, no need to turn the lid open.
The assurances of Moccamaster
• High quality recycable materials, BPA free
• Handmade in The Netherlands under strict quality control
• Long lasting performance, 2 years warranty for professional use
• SCA & ECBC certified
• Solid aluminium housing
Note: Coffee does not like to be kept hot on an element and should not be exposed to oxygen when not immediately consumed. The traditional glass pot machines continously heats the coffee and exposes the coffee to oxygen resulting in disgusting bitter coffee within 30-40 minutes after brewing.
Extra Thermos flasks can be purchased so that a number of flasks can be prepared before an event. The thermos flask also allows you to place the flasks at several serving locations without the need for electrical connections at each serving point.